DATA COLLECTION OVERVIEW
It's important for us that you always know the following
We are transparent with the information we receive from you and why we need it.
We do not share your information with third parties unless this is necessary, for example so that we can deliver your order, get paid and perform a refund.
We handle your information and ensure that it is secure in accordance with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection.
What information does A+L receive from you?
We collect your personal information when you, for example, buy products, use services, contact customer service, or create an account.
When you create an account at A+L, we need your name, e-mail address.
Your A+L account or profile on avalynandlulu.com contains information about when you shop online.
If you want to stay up to date on new collections, offers and ideas, you are welcome to sign up for A+L's newsletter. When you register with your name and e-mail address, we ask a number of questions to get to know you better. Your news profile is linked to the purchases you have previously made and to things that you are interested in on our website. In this way, we can create more relevant content for you.
We will keep your news profile until you unsubscribe from our newsletter, which you can do in connection with the letter being sent out.
Avalyn & Lulu AB, hereafter referred to as ”A+L”, is responsible under the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection for the processing of the personal data which you as a customer provide us with.
A+L protects your personal privacy and we want you to feel safe when you submit your information to us. For us at A+L, it is important to be open about how A+L processes your personal data and give you the information in a way that makes you understand how we will process your personal data.
Controller of personal data
Avalyn & Lulu AB
Karl Gustavsgatan 7B
411 25 Göteborg Sweden
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration
Company registration number: 559112-8797
If you provide information to any of our partners (eg by clicking on a link to one of our partners that is published on our website), our partner is responsible for your personal information.
Why does A+L process your personal data?
Once you have provided us with personal information on A+L, we use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set out below:
- To be able to handle ordering and administration of your purchase.
- To be able to administer, and maintain secure and correct handling of personal data linked to your A+L account, for example, create and manage your account on "My Account" and manage your account benefits.
- To be able to handle customer service matters. The information is necessary to be able to help you with questions about products or complaints related to our products.
- To be able to send marketing and personal direct marketing via email, or social media. For example, provide offers for products or services that we think you may be interested in. If you are a customer of A+L but do not have an A+L account, A+L will process your personal data to send marketing based on our legitimate interest in being able to market A+L's products and services.
- To be able to carry out your participation in competitions and events. For example, confirmation of entries or questions or information about winners.
- To be able to make updates and improvements of services and products as well as the technical functionality of our data systems. For example, o make updates to the technology that enables you to visit our website, shop in our webshop or to be able to understand how you as a customer experience our products and thereby improve existing and develop new products and services.
- To be able to fulfill the company's obligations under the law such as accounting requirements or tax laws.
How A+L uses the information about you who have an A+L account
When you order or buy a product from us on A+L, or pay as logged in to the A+L account, we will use your purchase and order history as well as user history (eg how you click or search on our website) to get an insight into and be able to understand which products or services you are interested in and if there are other similar products or services that we also think you would like. Based on this information, we at A+L will be able to give you information about news in our range but also about timeless classics that you have not yet found. We will also be able to send you special benefits based on your interests and preferences and other similar mailings. This information is necessary for us to be able to give you as an account customer additional offers in addition to what we offer to other customers.
If you do not want us to use your customer history to send you offers and other membership benefits, you always have the right to unsubscribe from such mailings. If you do not want us to use your customer history at all (eg when we develop and improve our products and services or improve technical functionality), you always have the right to terminate your account.
When we will share your information
A+L only shares your personal information when this is a legal requirement or otherwise when it is permitted by law. In some cases, we can use a personal data assistant to help us with our marketing. Companies that help us in these cases can be forwarding and logistics companies, bank and credit card companies, or suppliers in marketing. In such cases, we have entered into an agreement for the personal data assistant that ensures that there are security measures in place to protect your data. When we share your information, it will be used for the same purpose for which we originally collected it.
A+L minimizes or avoids the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA, and in cases where this takes place, it will be in accordance with particularly high requirements and agreements.
We also share your personal data with certain companies that are independently responsible for personal data, which means that they control how the information is to be processed, such as companies that offer independent payment solutions or general goods transport.
At A+L, we process information about you as a customer in order to provide the best service and we save your information for as long as the information is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was initially collected.
- As for your purchase, order, and user history, to the extent we have not anonymized your information, we will delete such history 7 years after the transaction date.
- Information related to a customer service case is saved until it is terminated or otherwise deleted after 7 years from the completion of the purchase transaction if the matter is linked to a purchase.
- Regarding purchase history, the information will be used for marketing similar A+L products and services, for a storage period of a maximum of 1 year. You can always unsubscribe from such marketing from A+L.
Information collected after consent
If you are neither a purchasing customer nor pay with an A+L account, but for example visit A+L's website, A+L will obtain consent from you before A+L makes any registration of your personal data. The information collected from you with your consent saves A+L as long as the information is relevant. You can always revoke your consent and the information will then be deleted as soon as possible and at the latest within 2 months.
Information regarding customers with an A+L account
As a customer with an A+L account, we save relevant and current information related to your account, as long as you choose to have an account with us. If you wish to cancel your A+L account, we will delete your information no later than 2 months after we receive your notice of termination. If you have been inactive (ie have not made any registered purchases or logged in to the "Your Account" page) for 5 consecutive years, we will delete your account and thereby delete all personal information about you. If you no longer want marketing from A+L, you can always unsubscribe from A+L's newsletter.
We at A+L always want to be transparent with how we process your data. If you wish to gain access to your personal data processing or delete your data to the extent that complies with applicable law and in accordance with agreements entered into with you, we will of course always do our best to accommodate your request for deletion.
To update your personal information, please visit these links that apply to you
Your personal data may not be processed for direct marketing or profiling if you object to such processing. You also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time and refuse various types of marketing.
Note: All of the data we collect for the sole purpose of processing the requests through the GDPR/CCPA pages is saved for 12 months and after this period is over, it is being automatically deleted.
If you believe that we have handled your personal data incorrectly, you can always contact us at A+L. Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) is responsible for supervision in accordance with data protection legislation and anyone who believes that there is incorrect handling of personal data can file a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY).
Latest updated 2020-12-14